First-time access to a course website
Access to the course website is for registered participants only. To log in for the first time, follow these steps:
- Click on 'Register' in the menu on the left.
- A new window will appear. Fill in the required information. The username can be your email address or any name that you prefer.
- Click on 'Register'.
- Within seconds, you will receive an email. If it does not arrive, have a look at your spam folder (do not use a @web.de email address; it bounces our emails).
- Open the email and click on the confirmation link.
- We will now receive an email. We will authorize your access within a couple of hours (sometimes minutes).
- If you have already registered for a different course, then contact us by email: email@example.com.
Click on 'Login' and type your username and password. You can then browse to the relevant course and access the material.
You can change your access details or request a username/password reminder. You can also delete your account from our system (but then you cannot access the course website anymore).
For all courses, access to the course website will stop after 12 months.